Friday, January 9, 2009

Fringe

Congratulations to Elizabeth on the opening of her new salon! It's called Fringe, a cheeky hair salon... 513 Wears Valley Rd., Pigeon Forge, TN. 865.428.1690.



She along with the help of friends and family decorated this place from scratch (and I mean from scratch!) over the past couple of months and today they're open for business. She's a great artist and an innovative stylist. The salon will also specialize in make-up, manicures and pedicures.



It's just a fun little funky place. Stop by if you're in the neighborhood and check it out. From traffic light #3 in Pigeon Forge, turn onto Wears Valley Rd. Just as you go over the bridge, take a look on the left for the new sign.

3 comments:

Baynes to Be said...

Rhonda nd Elizabeth, Fringe is adorable and I can't wait to check it out for myself. I love the pedicure area, so cute and stylish! Congrats on the opening and I will see you all in March.
-Mandy Crowe

Baynes to Be said...

Rhonda and Elizabeth,
Fringe looks adorable! Congrats on the opening and I am looking forward to checking it out for myself soon. Drew and I will see you in March.
-Mandy Crowe

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Elizabeth, you have amazing talents - I wish you the best of luck! I would love to stop by when I'm in the area again and have you do my hair and make-up!

Best wishes,
Abby Flatt (married at Bluff Mountain on 9/20/08)