Friday, January 9, 2009

Dana and Ben


While I was out of town Amanda decided to get a little creative with the piano shots...


We'll just call the one above one of those once in a lifetime things..


But I have to admit these are fun. (Don't try this at home...)



It was a beautiful day to photograph a beautiful bride.



And here's a fun fact. The couple above had so much fun they decided to have their wedding here next July! We can't wait... what a compliment.


I asked Dana to tell me a little about how they got together... "Well actually Ben and I and were boyfriend and girlfriend in the 8th grade. After 8th grade, my family and I moved away and I didn't talk to Ben for about 10 years. We got reconnected via Facebook. We talked and realized we still had a lot in common. Luckily, his job brought him to Tuscaloosa, Alabama last January. That was only 2 1/2 hours away from me! We were both eager to meet up and continue getting to know each other again. We hit it off immediately... and here we are one year later, as happy as can be!"



It was a small group but they had a blast.



And I love the Charlie's Angels thing.





Here's our latest discovery for a ring shot. We love to experiment with light and angles. Basically, we just love what we do.

And everyone loves our pooches. No extra charge for pooch hugs...

Congratulations Dana and Ben. Thanks for coming to Bluff Mountain for your special day, and we look forward to seeing you again in a few months!!!

No comments: